Knowing where your activities are and keeping them organized is critical for a CCD teacher. Having all of the materials you need for each particular lesson in a well organize and an accessible place makes it easier for you to find it quickly so you can use it with your students within a moments notice. This will also cut down stressful times for you while you look for a certain activity and allow you to plan your lesson the way you want it to be.
Here are some examples on how to keep your materials organized:
1. Keep it in a binder with dividers for each subject.
2. Have a small portable file box container with a handle so you can carry it easily and have everything in individual files.
3. Have color coded dividers/files for the binder or file box for keeping materials organized. A color coded dot can be placed on a unit of your teacher’s curriculum book that match the corresponding dividers/files. That way, the chapters that cover that unit will be together and in order.
4. Have your activities grouped accordingly for each subject with what you need to teach the lesson. For example:
Lesson Plans Activities Music Worksheets Coloring Sheets Puzzles Crafts Games Skits Quizzes/Tests Bulletin Boards DVDs, Videos, PowerPoint presentations, Flannel Boards, Transparencies, etc. Journal Writing Take Home Sheet/Homework
5. Have all materials and lesson plans backed up on a CD so you can make extra copies whenever and wherever you want or need them.
All activities, games, information, etc. on this blog are free; however they are only to be used for classroom and personal use. They may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction or retransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted.
Please do not link directly to any activity or game using its URL (the unique address for a file that is accessible on the Internet). You are always welcome to link to the specific post. Please take a moment to leave a comment and link back. We would love to see your blog or website! Thank you! :)
All graphics/images/clipart etc. used on the activities or games are not my own and are from various internet sources.
The information that is posted on this blog is general information. It is not intended to substitute for obtaining advice from your church or DRE. It is for informational and educational purposes only.
This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog. These websites can change without warning making links inactive and/or the content altered. We have no control over other websites and we are not responsible for the content that they post.