Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mortal vs Venial Sin File Folder Game



This game is free, however it is only to be used for classroom and personal use. It may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction or retransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted. All graphics/images/clipart etc. used on all activities are not my own and are from various internet sources.


Mortal vs Venial Sin File Folder Game: Follow the directions on the space that you land on. Along the way you will encounter many obstacles and temptations that you have to face. The first person to move around the board and land on the picture of the church with the exact number wins.



Directions: Place your markers at START. Roll the die and follow the directions on the space that you land on. Along the way you will encounter many obstacles and temptations that you have to face. If you land on DESERT OF TEMPTATION, SIN CESSPOOL, or SINK OR SWIM, those spaces count only as one. If you land on a ROADBLOCK, you must skip a turn. If you land on a YOU SINNED, you must slide down and follow the directions on the space indicated. If you land on a ? the player to your right draws a card and asks you a question. On each card is a question about Mortal and Venial sins. If you are correct, you stay where you are. If you are not correct, you go back to where you were. The first person to move around the board and lands on the picture of the church with the exact number wins. Continue playing to find out who comes in second, third, fourth, etc. place.


Mortal vs Venial Sin Game- Directions, Game Board, Question Cards






3 comments:

Allison said...

Dear Amazing Grace - Your ideas are wonderful! I was grateful to find you via pins on Pinterest. I bet you are getting a lot of traffic from Pinterest.

In reading your sidebar, I wondered if you did not want links to your website on Pinterest?

Well, it is what brought me here. Perhaps you could reply with whether or not I can also pin your wonderful ideas to the over 900 readers on Catholic Pinterest? I'd like to make sure *I* honor your intentions.

Thank you and God bless.

Amazing_Grace said...

Allison- I get most of my traffic from Google. It always amazes me how people find my blog.

Over 900 readers on Catholic Pinterest? Oh, my. That's a lot. I guess I better change my email settings so I don't receive email on likes, repins, follows, etc. LOL! Pin away if you think others would be interested. :)

Thanks for asking before you pinned. :)

Allison said...

Dear Amazing Grace,

Just tweeted about your Pinterest boards via a collaborative effort Lisa Hendey and I have on Catholic Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/allison_girone/catholic-pinterest/

I also added you to the Catholic Pinterest contributors and hope you will also pin your pins there, as it will now appear on your boards. Your pins will be widely repinned, I predict. :)