Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lent Lapbooks





Make a Lent lapbook to celebrate the Lent season. You can adjust each of them to fit your needs.

hfclassicalacademy.blogspot.com- Planning a Lent Lapbook (ideas and suggestions on what to put in lapbook)

diary-of-a-sower.blogspot.com- Our Lent Lapbook

hsiswheretheheartis.blogspot.com- Lent Lapbook

rosarymom.blogspot.com- Lenten Lapbook



Lent activities to put in Lapbook:

Lent- activities, coloring, crafts, games, puzzles, quizzes, etc.

catholicicing.com- Free Lent Lapbook Ideas

Lent- word wall, Bible story with questions, songs and/or finger plays, activities, crafts, games, coloring, puzzles, etc.

Ash Wednesday and Lent- vocabulary words, Bible story with questions, activities, crafts, games, puzzles, mazes, worksheets, etc.

Stations of the Cross- activities, coloring, crafts, games, puzzles, worksheets, etc. Scroll down for Stations of the Cross (file folder game)

Make Your Own Mini Books- templates to make your own mini books to put into your lapbooks



5 comments:

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Love it! I'm working hard to get all my St. Valentine posts run so I can move onto lent as well. There's just been a lot of liturgical stuff going on lately! I'm not getting to post nearly what I'd like! Can't wait to link to all your great lent stuff :-)

Amazing_Grace said...

Lacy-
I have one Valentine's Day post (Pre K - K Lesson- Jesus Loves Me that I will post on Sunday) and that's it so you go girl! We need some Valentine's Day stuff!!! :)

Jo Shabo said...

Love your blog! I am so glad I found it-- so many wonderful ideas for us Catholic Mommies!! Thank you! :)

Amazing_Grace said...

Jo Shabo-
Thank you for your kind words. I hope your kids enjoy the activities on my blog. :)

Renee said...

Thanks so much for all the great links and ideas. God Bless.