Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ideas To Decorate Your Catholic Classroom

Need FREE ideas to decorate your Catholic classroom? Well, here are a few links that might come in handy. Decorating Classroom Wall

Bulletin Boards- Religious Classroom Bulletin Boards Daily Bible Poster
The posters change every day. Bookmark this page to return to it often. Click on the image to get the poster size version and print. 23 timelines to print out for your classroom


Amy said...

Thank you for these resources! I have been teaching at a Catholic school for 7 years and your blog is a lifesaver!

Amazing_Grace said...

Thanks Amy!!! :)

Katie McMahon said...

Thank you so much! I am new to teaching at Catholic School this year, and I need all the help I can get! I have taught CCD and worked in a daycare before, but never taught in a School. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.