Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ideas To Decorate Your Catholic Classroom





Need FREE ideas to decorate your Catholic classroom? Well, here are a few links that might come in handy.


pinterest.com- Decorating Classroom Wall

Bulletin Boards- Religious Classroom Bulletin Boards

4catholiceducators.com- Daily Bible Poster
The posters change every day. Bookmark this page to return to it often. Click on the image to get the poster size version and print.

bibletimelines.org- 23 timelines to print out for your classroom





3 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for these resources! I have been teaching at a Catholic school for 7 years and your blog is a lifesaver!

Amazing_Grace said...

Thanks Amy!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I am new to teaching at Catholic School this year, and I need all the help I can get! I have taught CCD and worked in a daycare before, but never taught in a School. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.