Monday, December 14, 2015

Glory Be Roll a Prayer Worksheet

I got this Roll a Prayer idea from Grace Before Meals Roll a Prayer on page 7.

Glory Be Roll a Prayer- Cut out prayer strips. Students roll a die to collect all the pieces to their prayer. The first one to collect all the pieces to the prayer is the winner. Students then glue in the spaces provided the prayer in the correct order.


Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

Hello meen, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today, just so you know you've got a fan somewhere. LOL. Your blog makes sense to me just like, another similarly interesting blog that I'm also a fan of.

Keep it up.

Amazing_Grace said...

Daniel Efosa Uyi- Thank you for your kind words.

I like your blog too. :)