Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Sacrament of Confirmation File Folder Game





This game is free, however it can only to be used for classroom and personal use. They may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction or retransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted. All graphics/images/clipart etc. used on all activities are not my own and are from various internet sources.





Sacrament of Confirmation File Folder Game- This is a active game where you work your way around the board and follow the directions on the space you land on. Land on a ? you must answer the question about the Sacrament of Confirmation correctly or go back to where you were. Land on spaces that say “Slide Back” or “Slide Ahead” the player follows the directions that are indicated. If the player lands on a space with “Trade Places” on it, they must trade places with another player. The first player to FINISH wins.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, it's me from NJ routed through Nepean, Ontario. Internet is slow as molasses!

I don't even remember this game. LOL Theres a few lately I don't recall. I think my minds going. :)

How are you?

Amazing_Grace said...

Debbie-
These are old games so I doubt if you remember them. Don't feel bad, I forgot about them too! LOL!

We've been very busy with graduation and fixing up the house. It's driving me crazy!

Katherine said...

Is it possible to get the questions without the answer highlighted or indicated?

Amazing_Grace said...

You can make your own question cards or better yet, have your students make questions on index cards. :)