Sunday, June 3, 2018

Ten Commandments Memory Game (Catholic)






This game is free, however it is only to be used for classroom and personal use. It may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction or retransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted. All graphics/images/clipart etc. used on all activities are not my own and are from various internet sources.


Ten Commandments Memory Game (Catholic)


Directions: Cards are laid out in a grid face down, and players take turns flipping pairs of cards over. On each turn, the player will first turn one card over, then a second. If the two cards match, the player scores one point, the two cards are removed from the game, and the player gets another turn. If they do not match, the cards are turned back over.

The object is to match more pairs of cards than the opposing player. (One point is scored for each matched pair, and the player with the highest score after all cards have been matched wins.) When cards are turned over, it is important to remember where they are for when the matching card is turned up later in the game.


Ten Commandments Memory Game- Directions and Cards









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much for coming up with this game. I've been looking for images of the 10 commandments, but I've only come across Protestant ones(numbers). I plan to use yours to make flashcards for my nephew. I definitely plan to explore more of your site. Once again thank you!!!

Amazing_Grace said...

Anyonymous- I needed some Catholic worksheets and games so I went online and could not find any. I then had to make my own and I wanted to share them with others. I hope your nephew likes the game. If you need anything else, just let me know. :