Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Lapbooks





Here are some lapbooks that celebrate the meaning of Christmas. Download them for free and use what you want to make your own Christmas Lapbook.


homeschoolshare.com- The Legend of the Candy Cane

1plus1plus1equals1.com- Christmas Symbols Lapbook

lifeofahomeschoolmom.com- Christmas Lapbooks




Activities to put inside lapbook:

Birth of Jesus- word wall, Bible story with questions, songs and/or finger plays, activities, crafts, games, coloring, handwriting, mini books, puzzles, etc.

Birth of Jesus- vocabulary words, Bible story with questions, activities, crafts, games, puzzles, mazes, mini books, worksheets, etc.

Wise Men- vocabulary words, Bible story with questions, activities, crafts, games, puzzles, mazes, mini book, worksheets, etc.





2 comments:

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! I absolutely love your blog and find it to be an incredible resource. I only found it a few days ago when I started my Catholic blog. I added your link to my side bar. CCD teachers everywhere need to find your blog! :-)

Amazing_Grace said...

Lacy-

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I LOVE your blog too! You have done a lot in just a few days and others will enjoy all your activities as well. :)

((hugs))