Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Look Who’s Growing

Lacy at catholicicing.blogspot.com wanted an activity about Pro Life and this is what I came up with.

This game is based on: freepatentsonline.com

Weekly fetal development info from: babiesonline.com

This game is free, however it is only to be used for classroom and personal use. It may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction orretransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted.

Look Who's Growing: This game provides an entertaining way to educate students about pregnancy and fetal development to help promote Pro Life.

Directions- Print out Directions and put inside file folder.

Game Board- Print out Game Board, trim, and glue on the inside of the file folder. Laminate or cover file folder with clear contact paper to make it last. (Title is in Comic Sans MS font. Text is in Times New Roman font.)

Print out Trimester Cards on card stock. Cut out cards. Laminate or cover with clear contact paper to make them last. *Use only the cards that are age appropriate for your students.

First Trimester Cards- Print out First Trimester cards on light yellow card stock.

Second Trimester Cards- Print out Second Trimester cards on light green card stock.

Third Trimester Cards- Print out Third Trimester cards on light purple card stock.


Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

I am sooooo excited about this! Thank you so much for making it for all of us! Can't wait to post the link at my blog :-D

Amazing_Grace said...


It was fun to make and I hope everyone enjoys it. :)

Thank you for all your help! I couldn't have made it without ya!


Kathy at HomeSpun Whimsies said...

Wow Girl! You ARE Amazing!! As I was cutting out the cards, I was repeatedly impressed with what you've done here, this is really awesome! Well thought out, well implemented. I'm going to carry it to a baby shower I'm going to next weekend - I think all my friends are going to love this!! Thank you for your time and committment to this game and the other cool stuff on your blog!
~ Kathy

Jo Shabo said...

I love this!! Thank you for creating such an awesome game!

Jessica said...

This is great! Thank you!

Tamatha said...

Thank you so much for sharing this game! My daughter wants to use it with her youth group.

Melissa from MN said...

This was a wonderful idea, thank you for sharing!