Friday, September 9, 2011

Monthly Progress Reports



Last year I started sending home monthly classroom newsletters to keep in touch with parents and help them be a part of their child's education. This year I will also be sending home individual student monthly progress reports that will let parents know exactly how well their child is doing in class (work habits, attendance, prayers completed, etc.). I will also send home an Assignment Sheet each month to let parents know which assignments their child has turned in. Our parish sends out report cards 4 times a year, but I think parents need more frequent feedback to keep everyone well informed.


This activity is free; however it can only to be used for classroom and personal use. It may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction or retransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted.






CCD Student Monthly Progress Report- (2 pages) Editable




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those look great!! I sent them to our Christian Formation Director to see if it is something our parish can utilize!

Amazing Grace said...

Jennifer-
I bet your Christian Formation Director can come up with something better. This is what I'll be using with my first graders. I'll probably change it, but at least it is something to start with. Let me know what your church comes up with. We would love to see it. :)