Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Church Potluck Recipe: Pizza Salad






Here is a salad I make that is easy and tastes great.






Pizza Salad

1 pound spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
3 medium tomatoes, diced and seeded
16 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
1 to 2 bunches green onions, sliced
3 ounces sliced pepperoni
3/4 cup canola oil
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Croutons, optional

In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Top with croutons just before serving if desired. Yield: 16 servings.





4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That really looks good!

Amazing Grace said...

It's great on a hot day. Yesterday it hit 100 here. I guess I need to make it. :)

Pam said...

I just made this to take to our church potluck tomorrow. My kids want me to keep most of it for us!! Tastes great!

Amazing_Grace said...

Pam- I'm so glad that everyone liked it. We like to have it at home too! :)