Thursday, September 1, 2011

How do you organize your lessons?



Over the years I have tried several different ways of organizing my lessons that I bring to class each week. Each time I think it is the way to go, but alas, it always falls short of what I consider efficient and effective. Last year I came up with this method and I plan on using it again this year. Now I finally have something I can use that keeps me from leaving things behind and I can find what I want when I need it.



How I organize my activities:




• Large 2 inch binder with a clear pocket on the front where I store this month’s lesson schedule and activities.








• Avery #11907 Tab Dividers. You can print your inserts on the computer by using the Avery perforated tab insert sheet that is provided in the packet to make it nice and neat.




I label the pockets:


Daily Schedule

Substitute Feedback Form

Objects Used at Mass Cards

People at Church Cards

Celebrating the Mass (lesson)

• Celebrating the Mass (activity)

Lesson Plan

• Activity

• Craft

Mini Book or Story Wheel

• Game

• Puzzles/Worksheets

• Take Home Sheet (last week)

• Take Home Sheet (today’s)

Class Contact List




How to you organize your CCD activities? Please leave a comment for others to get ideas.





No comments: