Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Crafty Crafters: Advent Wreath





So how crafty are you?

What is your favorite religious craft you make for Advent?


Here is a craft I make with my students using their handprints:



catholicmom.com- Advent Wreath Craft~ No burn, construction paper wreath that is made with your child's handprints. (You can also add a white construction paper candle in the middle of the wreath. Do not cut out a hole in the center of the paper plate so you can glue the white construction paper candle in the middle.)



Please comment so I can add the link to your blog to this post. We would love to see what you do!

Jennifer at catholicinspired.com is making an Easy Advent Wreath



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just what I was looking for:)

Anonymous said...

This is just what I was looking for!

Jen-Marie @ Catholic Inspired said...

Hi Grace! I wanted to share our Advent wreath with you;

http://www.catholicinspired.com/2012/11/easy-advent-wreath-for-kids-st-lucys.html

Hope you are having a great week!
Blessings.

Amazing_Grace said...

Jennifer- I really like your Advent Wreath! My students do not like cutting out all the handprints and this one is so much easier! I think we will make this one next year (we already did our Advent lesson class). Thank you for sharing! :)

Carrie said...

Oh, I love this wreath. I think we are going to have to make one at my house. I shared your post in my Advent wreath round-up at http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/2012/12/advent-wreaths.html. Thank you for sharing it!

The Welch Family said...

how to make the candles stay? just glue directly on the plate?

Amazing_Grace said...

The Welch Family-

Just glue the candles to the plate. You can always hot glue them as well.