Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Name That Saint Game
Learn about the Catholic Saints in this fun filled game of questions about their lives. Name That Saint is a game where the sooner you identify the saint, the more points you receive. Points range from 10 to 4 per clue and four clues are given with each saint question. This game is based on the game Name That Catholic Saint. Game can end when the person/team reaches a certain number of points. Put your own twist to the game!
1. Choose how many points are needed to win the game.
2. Youngest player starts and next players follow clockwise.
3. Person to the right of the player trying to identify the saint is the clue reader.
4. The player has only one guess per clue.
5. Have a piece of paper handy or use a dry erase board to keep score.
6. You can play individually or in teams.
7. If the person cannot identify the saint after all the clues have been revealed, the next person may identify the saint (they do not forfeit their upcoming turn). If they are correct, they receive 4 points and then it is their turn.
Print out Question Cards on card stock. Use only the cards that reflect your student’s abilities. Laminate or cover Question Cards with clear contact paper to make them last. Place Question Cards face down in a small basket. Have another basket for discards.
*Use the Question Cards that are provided or make your own. You can also make cards specific to what you have been learning in your classroom. You can even have the students make cards for the opposing players/teams. There are 104 Question Cards posted for you to choose from. Note: Please take in consideration that I am just a Mom and I'm providing these question cards to the best of my abilities. I tried to make them as accurate as possible, but I know I probably made a few mistakes and it was not intentional.
Name That Saint Game- Directions and Question Cards