Tuesday, August 13, 2019
To cut down on lost papers and to be better organized, give your students folders or binders. What teachers use for student folders depends upon the grade level and what kind of work the student does in class. It can be as simple as a folder with two pockets with or without brads and be as elaborate as a small binder with dividers.
• Two pocket folder with brads.
• Small binder
• Avery #11907 Tab Dividers. You can print your inserts on the computer by using the Avery perforated tab insert sheet that is provided in the packet to make it nice and neat.
You can label the pockets:
• Class Syllabus
• CCD Class Schedule
• Class Rules
• Agenda Book/Planner- helps students stay organized and current on assignments.
• Assignment & Grade Sheets- sheets to write down assignments, when they are assigned, when they are due, grades, etc.
• Behavior- Behavior Contract & Behavior Chart, Behavior Report, etc.
• Parent/Teacher Communication
• Prayers- Prayer Booklet, Prayer Chart (prayers that the student has completed), etc.
• Graded Papers
What kind of student folder do you use? How is it labeled?